Tuesday, February 22, 2011

from the President Jeff Pitock

From:
Mr. Jeff Pitock
President - WXC

I would first want to welcome everyone to our site and really take a look through and experience Warrior Xtreme Cagefighting first hand. I would also like to thank my wonderful family for always giving me the motivation and inspiration to be just that much better. I would also like to thank all the Fighters and Fans of the Sport, without the hard work and the dedication of these supreme warriors, this sport and WXC would not be were it is today. Our sponsors have been unbelievable and thank you for your support and your constant generosity; we need more of you to join our family. To my partner Mike Pedenelli (WXC’s Matchmaker), Norbert Pasztor (Co. Promoter) our staff for getting it done and making WXC what it is today!

I truly believe that it is an honor and privilege to be part of this unique Sport and I am extremely grateful to be were I am today. My goal is to make Warrior Xtreme Cagefighting one of the best and most exciting Mixed Martial Arts League in the World.

WXC is making allot of noise across the mid-east region and fight fans are hearing it! Our shows are truly exciting and dynamic. We are very optimistic about the future. We will continue to bring new names to the Sport and give the fans what they want. That’s why we pride ourselves on our slogan “WXC is the place to BE and SEE true Cagefighting!”  Once again I would like to thank those who believed that it could happen and those who stood by us and to the ones that didn't "I told you so and good luck".

Sincerely,
Mr. Jeff Pitock
WXC President

No comments:

Post a Comment